Active Bodez is managed by Health Fitness Designs, Inc.
- 1993 started business in Ohio providing companies and individuals with high touch health and fitness services
- 2000 opened Active Bodez in Morrisville providing personal training
- 2007 added Keiser air resistance equipment and converted facility to membership with personal training
- 2014 added Alexius Benedict to the staff as a personal trainer
- 2015 expanded facility to double the space and added small group personal training
- 2016 added nutrition services with two RDs, Beth McDonnell and Danielle Andolina
- 2017 partnered with Raleigh Orthopaedic to have on-site physical therapist Kathy McPherson
- 2018 added Accurofit Heart Rate Monitoring System
- 2018 added boot camps, Zumba and more bikes for spin class
- 2020 ? ? ?
I personally invite you to schedule a free consultation to discuss your goals and how Active Bodez can help you reach them.
Scott Anspach, MEd.
CEO (Chief Exercise Officer)
More about Scott
Co-creator of Fit10n and Manager of Active Bodez Fitness Center.
- In business since 1993 as co-founder of Health Fitness Designs, Inc., a provider of on-site worksite health promotion and fitness center services.
- Over 25 years experience providing customized exercise programs and fitness evaluations.
- Personal trainer since 1998 providing one-to-one and small group training for ages 11-85.
- University of Georgia, M.Ed. Adult Fitness/Cardiac Rehab with a specialization in Worksite Health Promotion.
- University of Dayton, B.S. Exercise Science/Fitness Management.