The top priority at Active Bodez is to keep our members and staff healthy and safe. Even though we can now have indoor classes we will continue with outdoor and virtual classes, as that is the preference for many of our members. However, please be prepared for being indoors in the event of inclement weather. We will eventually be adding indoor classes, so please follow these guidelines and let us know if you have any questions/concerns.
- Some type of face covering will be required before entering. It may take a little getting used to wearing a mask, but our personal training clients have been wearing them for several months now even while doing cardio. We suggest the Zensah mask for workouts and they recently came out with one with copper infused. Put it on before entering Active Bodez and wash it after each use. Realize that you may not be able to go at the intensity you did before, but at this time we feel it is more important to limit exposure than to worry about intensity. These will not be required for outdoor workouts.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering Active Bodez. For now please only bring keys and a towel if needed into the facility.
- Keep 6 feet between each other. We will be designing the workouts to avoid getting too close to each other, so please follow our directions closely. We will also be limiting use of any equipment, mats, etc. at the beginning, so please be patient as we gradually get back together.
- We will be allowing 15 minutes between classes to clean and to limit the number of members in the facility.
- Even with a face covering, please cough/sneeze into your elbow. This is just a good practice to get in the habit of doing.
- Please do not attend classes if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. We have many excellent classes on Virtuagym as an alternative to in person.
- If you arrive early for an indoor class and another class is inside, please wait until the previous class leaves to enter.
Here is the new facility layout to maintain social distancing, along with some member art work.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep everyone safe and healthy!