Our top priority at Active Bodez is to keep our members and staff healthy and safe. Please follow these guidelines and let us know if you have any questions/concerns.
- Some type of face covering will be required before entering. We recommend something like a gaiter that is breathable. Put it on before entering Active Bodez and wash it after each use. Realize that you may not be able to go at the intensity you did before, but since we monitor HR just make sure to stay in your zone. At this time we feel it is more important to limit exposure than to worry about intensity. These will not be required for outdoor workouts.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering Active Bodez. For now please only bring keys and a towel if needed into the facility.
- Keep 6 feet between each other. We will be designing the workouts to avoid getting too close to each other, so please follow our directions closely. We will also be limiting use of any equipment, mats, etc. at the beginning, so please be patient as we gradually get back together.
- We will be allowing 15 minutes between classes to clean and to limit the number of members in the facility.
- Even with a face covering, please cough/sneeze into your elbow. This is just a good practice to get in the habit of doing.
- Please do not attend classes if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. We have many excellent classes on Virtuagym as an alternative to in person.
- If you arrive early for an indoor class and another class is inside, please wait until the previous class leaves to enter.
Here are some pictures of the new layout to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep everyone safe and healthy!