Health Updates 3/13/20
The health and safety of our members and staff is a top priority at Active Bodez. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from public health officials, as well as continuing to maintain our high standards of cleanliness.
Steps taken include:
- We are adding a new disinfectant cleaner and more spray bottles/towels throughout the facility – for details on the cleaner click here
- Please use this after using each piece of equipment, dumbbell, mat, etc. and do not spray directly on the displays.
- We will allow time during group training to clean between segments.
- Group training will be designed to limit mat use, with no partner exercises and to try to keep a distance of 3 feet between participants.
- Please try to use the same apparatus throughout the class and clean after finished.
- If you are going to lie down for any exercises, please bring a towel to place between you and the mat/table/machine.
We welcome any suggestions and please abide by the following guidelines from the CDC. Key points include washing your hands after finishing your workout and avoiding contact with the face.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep everyone safe and healthy!